expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on Week One

Questions: 
  1. Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? Access to a computer?  Mobile/smart phone?  Transportation?  Friends/family? Schedule?
  2. Think of an awesome best ever learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or remember, or think?) How did you know what was happening? 
  3. What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning?  How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?
Answers: 
 
1. Factors that are going to affect my participation or experience would be the loads and loads for homework. It's only been five days since we've been in school, and all ready my brain is on overdrive. Actually, I'm slightly exaggerating. I guess I have never been used to the number of assignments given in a day, it's not going to affect my participation besides the lack of sleep. 

2. This learning experience isn't the best, but when I was sitting in calculus room 613 the other day, I was mesmerized by the connection from math analysis to calculus. The other juniors and seniors seemed to be dozing off or extremely bored but I was more focused than ever. Math really interest me, I enjoy solving equations and numbers in general. I felt like the room was just me, my notebook, and math problems. You can say it was pretty awesome. 

3. I'm most excited about the literature we will be reading and the projects we will do in class. I generally enjoy projects, I love to get creative and crafty. Although, I am concerned about the amount of homework. Every day, it was been a lot more than usual, I can barely keep up with my other classes and golf. I'm looking forward to learning the lists of vocabulary words to expand on. I believe this class will make an impact on me by being prepared for college. I hope to be able to conquer and possibly ease through the college classes I take in few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment