expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 27, 2013

What I Think About When I Think About ACT III

In Hamlet ACT III Scene I, Hamlet has his "To be or not to be" speech and I thought about the usage of the words he says. Such as "To die, to sleep" I think that Hamlet is referring to death and sleeping as the same thing. He can try to commit suicide because dying and sleeping is exactly the same type of thing. But then he sees Ophelia who is hiding, Hamlet tells her to become a nun to control herself. I believe this is all an act for Hamlet, he probably loves Ophelia. I think the play was effective, because Claudius leaves. When Hamlet killed Polonius, I thought it was dramatic, and Hamlet is in rage with himself causing him to become rational.

No comments:

Post a Comment