expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Other People Around the World Studying Hamlet

mssockettsenglishcourses.weebly.com/literary-theory-in-hamlet-blog.html
I emailed Ms. Sockett saying that I was interested in her blog about Hamlet. She is an English teacher who teachers many of Shakespeare's plays such as Romeo and Juliet and MacBeth. Hoping she will reply back to my email soon.

http://atgl2468.tumblr.com/
Here's a blog on Tumblr that someone created. It's a 101 study guide about Hamlet. There's discussions, quotes, and acts that have been interpreted by fellow bloggers. I can't contact the creator of the blog because I don't have a Tumblr.

http://thehamletweblog.blogspot.com/
Another blog just on Shakespeare's Hamlet. There's everything from translations to videos about Hamlet. Also, articles about Hamlet relation to modern films and books. I will email the person or people who are involved in this blog because they seem quite in depth with Shakespeare's Hamlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment