expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Crossroads Should and Must

The article makes great points about the "should" and the "must." It states that we have been taught to do the "should" so we are not trained to think of the must. I kind of disagree with that because I felt that we have to do the should to do the must. I have to take all these difficult AP classes, to do the must which is to get in to college for a degree. I don't think we are trained to do the "should" I just believe that I personally have to do the "should" to do the "must." The article does make sense though, we are at school trying to bubble in answers and get the grade. For some what it is true, but not exactly because some people are passionate or try hard to get good grades. It's better to do the should in the long run. The article definitely is for students who wish time to just go by. I don't know if it really matters to me about the difference between "should" and "must" because I would end up doing both anyway. It's more of a personal thing, when it comes to how we perceive our educational value.

No comments:

Post a Comment