expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 26, 2014

Look at my Brains

I just realized I was missing a few post.. and here's one of them.

As a child, I alway thought that intelligence is determined by test scores and how well someone is able to preform educationally. Brenna's big question really changed my view on intelligence. People can be artistically intelligent and book smart. What you specialize in make you smart. A neurosurgeon is not going to be well informed about dentistry because he or she didn't get the entire knowledge a dentist did about teeth. It doesn't mean either of them are not smart or one smarter than the other. It just means that they are specialized in two different concepts. Both are intelligent, I mean.. how can they get into medical school without intelligence?

No comments:

Post a Comment