expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 24, 2014

I, Jury

Summarize your findings in a post entitled I, JURY.  In the same post, please comment on how reading these essays gave you ideas of what to include and/or avoid in your next essay

I commented on about six blogs and it's amazing how since we used different essay topics, but we all still came up with similar topics. I read a lot of essays about Bernard, which is probably what Huxley wanted the book to be pointed towards Bernard. Reading helped me get ideas about phrasing and wording the essay. I often get comments about my grammar mistakes and sentence structures. (Possibly start reviewing my essay before I post it on to my blog?) Reading others essay helps me realize what I can improve on or even sometimes say, "why didn't I do that?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment