expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's in this for me?

Well, I took this class for many reasons, some are serious and other not so much. I took this class to prepare myself for the AP test, I would and intend to pass the test because I need to save much money as possible in college in order for my plan for graduate school to go. Another reason is to help my GPA, knowing I will get a B in AP Biology, I needed another class, and I saw this as an opportunity. Finally, I've been with people who are in this class since freshman year. People who take AP are the same people every year. Many of the people sitting in my class, I won't see for a long time. It's nice to see their faces one last time before everyone goes their separate ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment