expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Life After This Blog Post

Well, last time I did this was sophomore year and I got the email from myself during the summer. Let's just say, it was a complete disappointment. Reading the email made me realize that I should have tried harder over junior year and part of senior year to make myself more applicable for college. I don't really want to write another one because I will be in complete disappoint again a few months later. The things I will ask myself will be, "What college did you get into?" or "Have you decided what you are going to do with your life?" By the time the email arrives, I will have found out what college I have gotten into. But then at the same time, I can ask myself if i'm okay, if i'm happy, healthy, etc. It's exciting to look back and remember when you wrote in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment